Instruction for Shaving
- Softening hair by water or wet towel, then apply some shaving cream for your skin.
- Keep the attitude of blade and skin about 25 to 35 degrees.
- Keep your skin as tension as conceivable.
- Shave against the direction of hair growth.
- After shaving each and every time, keep the blade clean and dry with rag.
- Have a just right strop to keep the blade sharp.
One Straight Razor With Simple Carton Packaging
Classic vintage style straight razor.
Blade is able to shave – sharpened before selling, made by quality solid chrome steel, edge holding.
Scale made by mahogany wood, one hundred% natural, polished without painting, unique color for each and every. Contoured to suit your palm well
Hollow design is conducive to dry razor after use and inhibit bacterial growth.
Comfort in use, smooth and easily for standard shaving.